Thursday, May 2, 2013

Live Simply

 Here is my card this week that I am linking to Word Art Wednesday
The DSP and the Baja Breeze CS are both retiring SU! papers. I'm sad to see them go, but as the saying goes, "Out with the old and in with the new". 

Change can be a good thing. I can certainly attest to that in my own life. 
God has always has been faithful to me and my family, even in the times we are not quite understanding the "change" or interruption.

 And speaking of interruptions, I've just got finisished listening to a wonderful 
and encouraging book by Pricilla Shirer, "Life Interrupted". 
She says that how we handle interruptions actually tells more about ourselves then we realize. 
She interweaves the story of Jonah and his God interruptions. Loved it!

Have a wonderful week and stay CRAFTY!
Bernadette



5 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Hi Bernadette,
I have the tag die that is retiring and a few stamp sets not too much tho'. Your card is very pretty.
We appreciate and thank you, for taking time out your day to post this beautiful project at Word Art Wednesday,
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

Karen Letchworth said...

Bernadette: Well, if you're still on the road and not in your craft room yet, you would never know it from your art. You always do such a terrific job, and your art makes me smile every time! Thanks for sharing with us, and may God bless you today and always.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

sharon said...

Lovew the colours in your card and the sentiments.

Rea said...

Beautiful card, love those colors together. The sentiment you used is lovely too. By the way, I have times when a good shower is great too. Hugs

Jeannie said...

I love Baja Breeze and I'm so sad to see it go too! Your card is just beautiful. The color combo, embossed paper and pearls are just perfect together.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie