Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gods' special work of art...

It's always so nice to be able to link a card to multiple blogs. And I am always blessed when I can use sentiments that express how we are thought of by the Lord, also.

 
I had a chance to sit down and create a card for not only MOJO Monday but for Word Art Wednesday. I have been wanting to use the floral paper on this card from the new paper pack by Stampin' Up! for a few weeks. Today was the day.The card went together a little differently then I envisioned , but I am happy with results.

The sentiment, and all the papers and embellishments are by Stampin'Up! except the pearl accents.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed and CRAFTY week!

4 comments:

Rea said...

Awesome card with the wonderful geometric designs. And I love the sentiment. I am a new follower on your blog and hope you will follow mine too. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

Shoregirl said...

What a pretty card! I love the colors and all the beautiful elements!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh Bernadette, this is just GORGEOUS. I love the colors and how you've layered those amazing patterns - it's just wonderful. Thanks for sharing this in our challenge this week. I hope things are well with you. It's always so good to have you fellowship with us and play along in our challenges.
Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.