Tuesday, September 4, 2012

We Love Him


I am blessed with the privilege this month of being Guest Designer over at Word Art Wednesday. When Karen asked me several months ago, I was beyond excited to except. The ladies who design regularly, are so talented. I pray that I can bless you with my creations as they do me.
  I love working  my cards around the word of God. This weeks verse reminds us that He loved us first  is  such a comforting thought. We do serve and worship a GREAT God.
Please take time out of your busy days and stop by Word Art Wednesdays Blog. I am sure you will be blessed and inspired. Have a wonderful and blessed week!

All the products on this card are by Stampin'Up! except the beautiful Word Art which is generously provided free for your use.

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Bernadette, congrats for being GD at Word Art Wednesday. Your card is lovely with the beautiful background paper and how you have coordinated all the colours. Sue x

Adrienne Perkins said...

1st congratulations MOMMA!!! I love the colors and the verse is such a beautiful reminder that HE loves us. Always. No matter what. HE loves us where we are! What an amazing God we serve!! Oh and the little flowers I think are just enough 'pop'. Simple. <3 u

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL card Bernadette. I love the patterned paper and gorgeous framing of the verse.

Shoregirl said...

Absolutely beautiful card Bernadette! Congrats on guest designing this month!

Mrs. Miles said...

Hello Bernadette,

Congrats on being guest designer, so nice for you and for WAW - you're obviously gifted in making cards and working with your hands.

I really like your paper choice and the details, like the stitching around your sentiment.

Hope you have a super month here.

Blessings,
Barb

Gemiel said...

Hi Bernadette, What a pretty card!!! Love the colors in your background paper.

Wendy Swenne said...

Hi Bernadette,

Thanks so much for being our guest DT for this month!

And your card looks so sweet. Love the little detail on the left.

Have a blessed weekend!

Wendy

Karen Conner said...

Thank you so much for blessing us with your art this month!

I loved the verse this week.

Look forward to seeing you all month @ Word Art Wednesday.