Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Friend

Here is a card that I made for this weeks challenge over at Word Art Wednesday.

The scripture this week reminds me that a friend loves us in the good times and the bad times. I know I have friends in my life who have stuck by me. Friends who love me even when I haven't been the easiest to love. Friends who love me unconditionally. Those special friends who will pray, cry and laugh with me. These are the friends that the Lord so graciously has put into my life as a sweet reminder of His character.

I hope you take time today to think about the friends God has put into your life. Perhaps lift them in prayer and better yet, join the challenge, create a card and send it to them. I'm sure they will be forever grateful.

Have a blessed and CRAFTY week! B

3 comments:

Shoregirl said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors you used and the layered elements! So very, very pretty!

Sue said...

Lovely card, Bernadette. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Bless God He has given you wonderful friends! Sue x

Adrienne Perkins said...

1st Love the verse!! The colors are so soft! Praise God for the friends he has put in my life!