Monday, August 6, 2012

Blessing Box and Floral Bucket




I made these items for our Women's ministry. The box is a blessing box. We contribute every month to a Children's Home in Arkansas. The buckets are for the center of our tables during meeting time. The paper and buttefly punch are from Stampin' Up! and the remainder of materials used are from Micheals.

I will be linking this project at Word Art Wednesday. Be sure to stop by and take a look at the beautiful things posted this week.

Thank you for stopping by and have a crafty week! BernieB

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello Bernadette! What a WONDERFUL project you have created. It's beautiful and functional, and most of all...I LOVE this scripture. This really spoke to me and blessed me, and I thank you for sharing it with us. I try to remind myself that I need to be aware to treat others as I would if I were treating the Lord Himself...we never know someone's life, and we need to be a blessing when we are able.

Thanks so much for inspiring and blessing me with this, and for sharing it at Word Art Wednesday. I have no doubt it will bless all who stop by. Thanks SO much, my friend.

Blessings to you,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Adrienne Perkins said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Such a great scripture! I love the buckets...thanks for the idea ;)

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

What a great idea the Blessing Box is! Patsy from
HeARTworks and
papemelroti