Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Challenge Cards





This is a card that I created for Word Art Wednesday using Karen Muray's Word Art. Stampin Sisters in Christ we were to use some sparkle on our card.The Clean and Simple Stamping challenge was to use butterflies.. The paper used is from July TE Key Ingredient Kit, ribbon from Stampin'Up!, stamp set and punch from Stampin'Up! 

I just became a Independent Demonstrator with Stampin'Up! and this stamp and punch has been used  and used. I just love butterflies and that was the reason I choose the stamp and punch as part of my Starter Kit.Thanks for stopping by and have a CRAFTY week! BernieB

6 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Bernadette. The colour combination is fab. I love butterflies too! Sue x

Marlena M. said...

I love those butterflies~they are exquisite! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation this week at Word Art Wednesday. ;)

Wendy Swenne said...

Lovely card. Love the happy colors and the butterflies on it!

Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.

Wendy

Diane said...

Love your sparkly butterflies and the layout of this card. Very beautifully presented! Thank you so much for joining the challenge this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We are delighted to have your inspiration there! Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Bernadette - I love all of the sparkle you have added to your butterflies, perfect for this image! Thank you for sharing with us today at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week! We appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on becoming a SU demonstrator! I love their products so I look forward to seeing your creations!