Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sending Many Thanks


This card was made using MOJO Mondays sketch #250. This sketch turned out to be a little of a challenge for me, but I stuck to it. After having it complete though, I felt that the pink layer could have had some texture. Oh well, too late now.

The paper from stash, butterflies,punch  and sentiment are by Stampin'Up! They were part of my Starter Kit and are getting good use. I embossed the butterflies with sparkle embossing powder and the sentiment was embossed in black. Thanks for stopping by and have a CRAFTY week. Bernadette

5 comments:

Sue said...

Such a pretty card, Bernadette. The fresh colours are lovely. Sue x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Your cards are beautiful, Bernadette. I saw your feature on Papercraft Memories and had to come over for a visit.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Jennifer said...

Wonderful card! I love the cheerful colours and all the fun layers!

Shoregirl said...

Hello Bernadette, so nice to meet you through the wonderful world of blogs! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! You have a very lovely blog yourself, I'm your newest follower!

Pamelyn said...

Your cards are just stunning! So happy I found you! Thanks so much for following my blog...your comments are sweet and inspiring!