Saturday, July 14, 2012

I have FINALLY Created a CARD!


I was able to sit down and play today. It's been a long and dry few weeks.Today's card was made using all Stampin'Up! products. I just became and Independent Stampin'Up! demonstrator on July 2nd. I am really so happy I chose to do this. I love the products and the ones on the card are from my Starter Kit. Enjoy!

Papers-Marina Blue/Summer Starfruit/Whisper White
Stamps- Papillon Potpourri/Petite Pairs
Elegant Butterfly Punch
White 1/4 " Grosgrain Ribbon
Marina Blue/Summer Starfruit/Basic Black Ink

Have a great weekend...and thanks for stopping by. BernieB

1 comment:

Sue said...

A lovely card, Berni. The colour combo is great as are the butterflies. Congratulations on becoming an independent SU demonstrator and I hope you get much enjoyment from that. Sue x