Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sweet Little Lion



I made this card today for Freshly Made Sketches #39 after a week of not being very crafty. I really hope I get  my mojo back. I have some get well cards to make and need to get them done before Tuesday. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Stay Crafty! BernieB

RECIPE
Paper - Bazzill/patterned paper from stash
Stamp - Recollections
Tiny buttons from buttons from my button box
Corner Chomper (1/4")
Cuttlebug wood grain folder
Foam pop squares on main image
Prismacolor pencils/OMS



5 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Bernie! Cute card, I love that lion with the maracas! Great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

It doesn't look like you had any trouble with your mojo on this card! It's really fabulous! Love the colors, images and textures. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my ... what a great card this is .. your colouring is awesoem and I love that textured background ... a stunning colour pallette too!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Brum said...

Bernie...this card is so sweet! I love the little lion and you've coloured him in so well! Wow! The textured background adds so much to the card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Cute card, love the addition of your bitty buttons. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!