Saturday, June 23, 2012

Reflection


This card was inspired by Page Maps and I am linking it to Word Art Wednesday and Stampin' Sisters in Christ. The challenge over at Stampin' Sisters was to post a card that reflected ourselves. I chose this card to show that. I love the Word of God and when I'm creating something with a vintage feel, I usually lean towards a soft pastel palette.

RECIPE
Papers -Cor'dinations; Bella Bohemia; Bazzil
Word Art from Word Art Wednesday
Recollections pearls
Fiskar scallop border punch
Leaf die - Taylored Expressions
Ribbon from ribbon box
Paper flowers - Flower Shoppe/Cricut Expression


Thank you for stopping by and have a crafty weekend! BernieB

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Well hi Bernadette: It's always SUCH a blessing to see you participate in our challenges, and share your gorgeous work with us. I really love your card,and am SO blessed to ser others using the free word art on their projects. your card is so sweet and soft, and just really made me smile.
Have a great week, and may God richly bless you for playing with us.

Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Sue said...

Perfect, Bernadette!

Karen Conner said...

You have showcased our free word art beautifully! Thanks so much for playing with us @

Word Art Wednesday.

Shoregirl said...

What a lovely layout you have here. I love the papers and elements you used...beautiful!

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful card and sentiment! :)