Sunday, June 24, 2012

Love Grows Here

I'm just getting in under the wire posting this card! I had it all cut and ready to go yesterday except for coloring the image. The day just seemed to get away from me, but I finished it and am linking it to Freshly Made Sketches as soon as I finish writing here.

RECIPE
All papers/ribbon are from Taylored Expressions June Key Ingredient Kit (Echo Park - Hello Summer)

Spellbinders Scalloped Oval with insert made w/my Expression machine and the George Cartridge/ Nested Lacey Pennants

Image - TE-Love Grows Here stamp set
Prismacolor Pencils/OMS
Glossy Accents on Butterflies/flower centers
Pop squares


Thanks for stopping by and I hope your looking at a crafty week ahead! BernieB

6 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

What a great card this is ... full of summer colour fun ... that tree is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Linda Suarez said...

Pretty card Bernie! Great coloring - I love that stamp set! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Brum said...

I love summery cards! Great job on the coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Feshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

An adorable spring/summer card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cindy Hall said...

What a perfect combination of stamps and DSPs for an adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

PapierGirl said...

Pretty card - I love that stamp and your color choices are perfect! :)