Monday, June 18, 2012

Scripture Card


The inspiration for my card today was the unscripted sketches#163. I will also be linking this to Word Art Wednesday were the word art was provided for the main sentiment. This card was a little out of my comfort zone. I'm really a gal who likes subtle colors, but I thought I would give it a try using these. What do you think?

RECIPE
All papers are from my Key Ingredient Kit by Taylored Expressions
FABULOUS by simplystories/Bazzill
Rhinestones - Kaiserscrapbook
Flower - Cricut cartridge - Flower Shop
PopDots
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder 




Have a great week and stay CRAFTY! Bernie B

7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO bright and cheery, it makes me smile from ear to ear. Thanks SO MUCH for playing along in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday, and PLEASE come back and join us again next week. We need and appreciate your participation.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I have blog candy!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

dstandard said...

Such a bright and pretty card! Love that layered flower! Thanks for playing this week at Unscripted Sketches!

SmilynStef said...

Love all of those pretty blooms ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Tracey said...

This is such a pretty card and I have to agree, love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

scrapbaby! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scrapbaby! said...

The colors are so beautiful together! Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! :)

Stephanie said...

I love the color combo...such pretty colors! This is a beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches