Monday, June 25, 2012

Bee-utiful day!


This is another deconstructed sketch challenge card. I really enjoy Jen's sketches because they "push" me out of my box. After I made this, I wasn't sure if I liked the green panel. Oh, well so goes card making.  I did add Glossy accents to the hive after the picture was taken. It seems every card I made this weekend called for some glossiness!

RECIPE

Papers/buttons -Taylored Expressions June Key Ingredients Kit
(Hello Summer by Echo Park)
Ribbon from ribbon box
Fiskar border punch
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Primacolor pencils/OMS
Stamp Set- Love Grows Here (TE store)

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty week! BernieB

2 comments:

Adrienne Perkins said...

I like this card! The colors are GREAT! It really is a 'lift me up'. I like the use of the buttons and the pink strips embossing is sweet :)

PapierGirl said...

Just darling - I love your stamped image and the buttons are great! :)