Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sorry


I put this card together yesterday for Stampin' Sisters for Christ challenge. We were to build up our  card: by adding layers, paper tole, paper piecing, stacking flowers. This is another challenge blog I hope to be part of every week. The uplifting scripture messages and beautiful samples the DT design have truly blessed me. I have had this paper for some time and just loved the color and pattern and had to use it.

The sketch is MOJO Mondays sketch#242.   I really have enjoyed participating in these challenges, also. The sketches have really sparked my "mojo". They also have wonderful inspiration pieces by their DT. Make sure you stop by both these sites if you haven't already. Have a wonderful week and get CRAFTY! Bernie B

RECIPE

Papers - Core'dinations, pattern paper - American Crafts
Dies - Talyored Expressions - Wreath; Spellbinders - Classic Rectangles
Stamps - Summer Wreath Taylored Expressions, PTI (everyday button bits)
Prismacolor pencils w/OMS
Tiny Twinkles on wreath flowers (TE)
Flowers/Ribbon - unknown
Border die - Fiskars

2 comments:

Michele said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the color scheme, embellishments, and sentiment. Nice job!!!

Jerusha said...

What a pretty wreath! The little touches on this card really make it stand out. Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!