Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Psalm 62:8

I wasn't sure if I would be able to link up my card today on Word Art Wednesday and Little Birdie Blessings and Stamping Sisters in Christ. I ran into computer problems with a rogue program that gobbled up my Internet connection. After taking it to Office Max yesterday, I was able to pick it up this afternoon. Prayerfully, it is removed and taken care of. The card sketch I used was inspired by Linda Heller from Stamping School. Linda is a sweet Stampin Up Demonstrator who has weekly projects and great info. It is a paid site, but I have found it to be very helpful these past several years. If you want to take a peek, her link is on my side bar. I'm going out of town on Thursday , so there will be no crafting for more then a week. ( sad, but true) It's really OK. I will be with all my children and their spouses and 4 of my 6 grand babies. I am really excited about the trip and our time together.


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed and crafty week! BernieB
RECIPE
Card Size - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Papers - Bazzill, white generic cardstock, Patterned scrap from a TEKIK
Ribbon and flowers from my stash
Word Art - Word Art Wednesday
Nestabilities die #8
Pop Dots
Gold Embossing powder ( I believe it it is Jo Anne's brand) on middle heart
*This certainly is something that I have been "afraid" of doing. I decided after watching the Paper Crafters site that I subscribed to, showing tutorials using WOW embossing powder and different projects, that I would give this a try. I am happy to say, it was a success and I'm not skiddish about doing it. A small, but a big step forward for me.*

want 2 scrap pearl accents
ek success edge punch ( scalloped scallop)
Cricut - Wild Card Cartridge for heart
Paper crimper

5 comments:

Miesje said...

Thank goodness your computer was able to be fixed in time to post the card. It is beautiful! Time with family is always a priority! Enjoy and thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ this week!

xinme said...

I love the green and red combo! Beautiful card :) Thanks for participating in WAW!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a great card. I love the heart, the sweet flowers, the corrugated paper, and how it all came together. Sorry to hear about your computer probelems. That's never fun, but I am sure am glad you were able to get it fixed and that you could play along with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We love seeing your beautiful work in our challenges, and are so blessed to have you join us! Have a blessed week, and be sure to join us next week. Exciting news being posted in tomorrow's challenge!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Helen said...

What a beautiful card! Doesn't it feel refreshing to try something new, something we might have been afraid of? :) You did a wonderful job and I'm so pleased you joined our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ this week! ~H

Little Birdie Blessings said...

This is a beautiful card Bernadette, your work never ceases to amaze me. I love how you beautifully portray the word of God in your work. ~ Abby