Friday, May 18, 2012

Friend to Friend


Here is another card that I made using Taylored Expressions May Key Ingredient Kit papers. This is such a cheery collection. The blue patterned paper I used on the strips is actually embossed. Very pretty. The flower is also from the same kit. It is a product I've never used before, embossed canvas. It adds a nice dimension to the cut out flower. The sketch is from Freshly Made #35. I almost shied away from doing the challenge for various reasons, but the paper just seemed to fit. This is also being posted over at Taylored Expressions, May Key Ingredient Blog Hop and Challenge. Some other products that I used on this card are:

Main background paper - Core'dinations
Spellbinders - Label #8
Ribbon - TEKIK May
Taylors Twinkles on sentiment
Sentiment - SU
Button from my button box
Pop Dots used on panel and flower

Have a wonderful weekend!  I'm off to do another card for Word Art Wednesday. BernieB

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The panels of designed paper are wonderful! Such a dramatic statement! Very pretty card!

Jen Timko said...

What a striking card! So glad you didn't shy away from this one!! The paper and that flower...awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen said...

Gorgeous colors! And I love the flower and button. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Taylor said...

Another pretty card! Love the strips of the navy patterned paper!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card!! Love the white flower!