Friday, May 18, 2012

Congratulations


I just finished up a card for two challenges that I have not entered before, Case Study Challenge#91 and Stampin Sisters in Christ. I hope I followed the challenge rules on both of these.

RECIPE

Papers- Core'dinations for base, wood grain from my stash
Tag from my stash
Embroidery Floss - Brown
Roses from my ribbon box ( The flowers look a little brighter in the photo then on the card itself)
Butterflies - K&Company/Grand Adhesion's-White Floral
Sentiment and stamped banner -Taylored Expressions - "It's a Banner Day 1"
Banner Day Die 1 - Taylored Expressions
Pop dots on tag and banner
Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Gold (Tsukineko) was sprayed on the tag to match the sparkle on the butterflies.

Thank you for stopping by! BernieB

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is stunning!

enjoy *~*

Miesje said...

You followed the rules perfectly! I love it, those butterflies are wonderful. I am so glad that you joined us at SSIC and I hope you come back again every Sunday is a new challenge!

Christina said...

Beautiful job with the challenge! I love those gorgeous butterflies and the sweet rose trim on your tag. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study! I hope you'll join us again soon.

Debby said...

Great details! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)