Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Congratulations


I fell in love with Melissa Jenkins sweet graduation mouse and knew the 4 Graduation cards that I needed to make were going to use him (or her :>}) I used Mojo Mondays sketch #241 for the layout. I found it super simple to work with and will probably use it for the other graduation cards. I did use a Sakura Gelly Roll pen (clear) on the little dots on the image and after taking the picture (:<{ ), on the tassel. Someday soon, I am going to learn to shadow an image with my pencils to give them more depth. I have seen some great tutorials on you tube and just need practice at this point.

RECIPE
Papers - Bazzil solids / TE Boy Card Kit
Nestabilities - round die
Wild Card Cartridge for the stars
want 2 scrap bling
pop dots
Prismacolor pencils / OMS

Thanks for stopping by. BernieB



No comments: