Friday, May 18, 2012

Birthday Greetings

Yesterday afternoon I received my new Taylored Expressions May Key Ingredient Kit and had to make a card with some of the yummy paper that was enclosed.I chose to use Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #52. The sketch is simple enough to highlight the bright and cheery papers. I really I'm very pleased the way it came together and the end results. I am also entering this in the May Ingredients Blog Hop and challenge.

RECIPE

Bazzill, Pebbles Fresh Goods
Wood buttons
TE Branch Die
Nestabilities Embossed Circles Die
Flower - Flower Shoppe/Expression machine
Yellow Pearl in center of flower (unknown)
Pop Dots 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend. We are planning on heading up to Payson to find a cooler spot for our Motor Home. I'm not sure if we will be able to use Route 87 because of the fire, but we will check in the morning before we go. I think that's the plan! BernieB

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Beautiful! Love how you used Jen's sketch!

Jennifer Shults said...

EEK! This is fabulous! I adore the paper you used... the navy just POPS with the yellow! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!