Friday, April 27, 2012

Song of Songs





My card today  is using Abby's from Little Birdie Blessings  free vintage art work. Abby also hosts Scripture Thursday were you can link your scripture based cards.The scripture verse on this card is a lovely one from Song of Solomon.

RECIPE

Papers by Bazzill/Coredinations
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing folder
Taylored Expressions Med. Scallop Die
Ribbon from my ribbon box
Memento inks to distress cream card stock scallop and leaves
Kaiser craft wine gems. I also placed on in the center of the flower.

*this will also be linked to Word Art Wednesday*
The flower and the leaves were made using the Cricut Project cartridge, Flower Shoppe. This was my first flower and will certainly won't be my last. There are so many possibilities with this cartridge. I haven't bought a new cartridge in awhile, but I'm so happy that I picked this one.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend. Tomorrow I need to make a birthday card for a sweet 12 year old girl that attends our church. I hope I have some mojo to get it done. Maybe I should start tonight... ;} Hugs, Bernadette


3 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Bernadette - you've done it again. This card is stunning. I love the purple and green elements. Thank you so much for making this card and linking it to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi sweet Bernadette! I absolutely adore the shabby chique vintage feel of this adorable card you've made. It has this retro beauty that I really love. Thank you SO VERY MUCH for sharing it and linking it up with us at Word Art Wednesday in our challenge. It's just one of those cards that really stands out as special. Your work this week is just amazing, so thank you for being part of the Word Art Wednesday challenge. God bless your week!
Big Blessings,
Karen L

Jennifer said...

I absolutely love how you've used this artwork in your card! BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!