Sunday, April 29, 2012

A simple thanks


I needed a simple thank you and {Freshly Made} sketch #32 was a perfect fit. Unfortunately, I had to take the picture indoors and at night. It seems to have a lot of shadows. Someday when I have room, I'll invest in a light box. Have a wonderful week and thank you for taking a peek at my card. B

RECIPE
Papers are from the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient Kit (April 2012)
Bazzill from my paper collection
Stamp - Vintage Dreamer (Taylored Expressions)
Black Pearls - want 2 scrap
Memento Black Ink
Nestabilities scallop/circle die

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Awesome job, the colours are cool-so is that paper! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen said...

Gorgeous colors! And I love the vintage look of your card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Darnell J Knauss said...

It's still a lovely card, B! We've all had issues with photographing our cards!