Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jesus Triumphs and Blog Candy


This card was made using a Little Birdie Blessings free postcard image. The sketch is by {Freshly Made} #29. I just love the colors, the lilacs, and the sentiment. All the papers on the card are just scraps except the card base. I used pearls by, I believe, want2scrap, Fiskar punch, silk lavender ribbon, Cuttlebug folder, pop dots and Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink on the image. The card is blank inside so a sentiment may be added at a later time.

* This card will be the "blog candy"  for anyone who chooses to follow me and leaves some "love". I will randomly draw a name next Sunday, April 15 at 5 PM (MST). Thank you or stopping by. BernieB


This card will be linked to: Freshly Made Sketches



*I did draw a name tonight for the card. And the winner is: TA DA- Jen Timko over at Freshly Made. Just drop me your email Jen and I'll send the card along. Thanks everyone for commenting on the card I made. It is very much appreciated. Look for other blog candy on the way soon!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

This is a wonderful card Bernie! Love the image and the clean lines. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches. Please consider turning off word verification and use comment moderation instead...it makes it easier for all of us to comment on your beautiful card!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Gillian said...

Beautiful card. That giant bow is gorgeous.

Jen Timko said...

This is so beautiful! That bow is amazing and the colors are lovely. So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita said...

Look at all that gorgeous purple! So happy you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Cheryl said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! Beautiful image, great design, and that silk ribbon and bow are perfect. Love that lavender embossed panel, too! Love it!!! Thanks for the nice comment and congrats you left on my blog. That was so sweet! ~Hugs!