Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Great Pear



This card was made using Taylored Expressions sketch #156. I used Taylor's sweet new stamp set, Fruity Friends. I just love this set. It is so cute and happy. I'll will be using the card  for a sweet young couple I know in NC who recently were engaged.


RECIPE
All the papers, except the white card stock, are from the Taylored Expressions May 2011 Key Ingredients Kit.

Papers - Bazzill, American Crafts-Happy Go Lucky
Stamps - Fruity Friends
KaiserCraft Wine gems
Prismacolor pencil w/OMS
Pop Dots
Nestabilities dies
EKsuccess rick rack punch
Cricut for circles

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Simply adorable! I think the paper you chose and this image are the perfect pair! Great job with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC!

Bernadette Bliss said...

Thanks for your encouraging comments, Tracy. :-)

Taylor said...

This is totally cute! Don't you just love the Fruity Friends set!? It's my new fav! Thanks so much for playing the TESC!