Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Card


This was another Easter Card that I made and didn't have time to post because of my trip to San Diego.  The base is kraft paper, the main background paper I had in my stash, Bazzill cut with with the Top Note die, computer generated scripture, Nestabilities die, light gold silk ribbon from my ribbon collection, pearls (?), Cuttlbug Swiss Dot folder, Scallop die - Fiskars, Roses - Recollections, the edge of the sentiment die was distressed with Versa Magic -Wheat.

3 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

This card is stunning Bernadette. As someone who has been the recipient of one of your cards, I know it it more beautiful seeing it in person. Thanks for linking to Scripture Thursday. ` Abby

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Bernadette! We miss you at Word Art Wednesday, and hope you will stop by and link up when you can. Your beautfiul art is always a blessing to us, and we hope to see more of you soon!
Blessings,
Karen L
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Polly said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the layout and the colors!