Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthday / TESC157


I was so pleased to open my emails on Saturday and see that the Taylored Expressions Blog had posted a new sketch to try. I needed a card for a sweet 12 year old young lady who attends our church. This  was perfect!I already had the papers in mind that I would use, so it was an easy one for me to put together. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen very many times.

RECIPE


All papers are  from Taylored Expresins June 2011 KIK except white card stock
Ribbon from same kit
Nestabilities dies (round/scallop)
SU ticket punch
want 2 scrap BLING
TE Build a Treat Tops and Bottoms Die
Pop dots/pop squares

Thank you for taking a peek! Bernadette

5 comments:

Tracy said...

What perfect b-day card! I couldn't agree more with you about the papers. They too are perfect. Awesome job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with TESC!

craftymrs said...

What a fun colorful birthday card! Everything comes together beautifully.

Natalie said...

Sweet card, love the colors!

Cassie said...

So super cute, Bernadette, and I love the soft colors! Great take on the TESC :D

Taylor said...

Oh how cute! I love how you used the Build a Treat dies! :) Thanks for playing the TESC!