Friday, April 20, 2012

1 Peter 5:7


This card was made using a Little Birdie Blessings free postcard image. I sized it down to fit my 41/4x51/2 card. It is such a beautiful image and verse. Thanks , Abby!

RECIPE

Papers - Bella Bohemia , Bazzill
Roses from my "flower box" sprayed with a little sheer shimmer spritz (gold)
Ribbon from my ribbon stash
Handmade stick pin by me
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Nestabilities die
Pop dots under image only

*This card was also linked to Word Art Wednesday*

Thank you for stopping by. Bernadette

5 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Oh Bernadette, you've done it again. This is a real beauty. I just love the graphic and the way you've embellished this card is fantastic. I love the color combinations, elements, everything about it is lovely. Thanks so much for linking this to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

Natalie said...

This is a beauty! Love the embossed panel and of course the digi from Abby is precious! Love how you've framed it out in red. God bless.

Jennifer said...

This is exquisite! I love how you've framed this postcard and the beautiful papers you've used. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Becky Green said...

VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Wendy Swenne said...

Cute card. Love the colors and the image on it.
Thanks for playing along with WAW.