Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THANKS!





 This is a card that I made today for a friend of mine who blessed me with a wonderful lunch out. My inspiration was from Kimber McGray. She had designed this to be part of the "31Thank You Cards" , published be ella Publishing Co. I have really enjoyed this ebook since the first day I downloaded it. It seems I occasionally get stuck on quick and easy thank you's and in the process the card doesn't get made!This book has been a great jumping off point for me.

The papers are just bits and pieces I had in my paper stash. Some circles cut from Nestabilities Beaded Circles, tiny clothespin, hand cut tag and doodling, ticket punch by SU, sentiment (unknown), and some scrap ribbon.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! BernieB
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

I really like this card. You have such a nice way of bringing colors and elements together. I'm sure your friend will be delighted with her card.

Abby