Saturday, March 3, 2012

Scripture Thursday Plus 2


I completed this card today after at least four tries at different colors and layouts for Scripture Thursday over at Little Birdie Blessings.  The photography is not great today either! I was having trouble getting a good shot and just decided to go with this one.
Make sure you stop by Abby's blog and see the cards posted for this weeks challenge and some wonderful , encouraging words Abby always posts.

RECIPE

Paper - Bazzill, Purple Pizzaz Swirls & Dots
Scripture Image ( 1Cor.13:12) - Little Birdie Blessings
Silk ribbon from stash
Medium scallop die cut - TE
Taylored Expressions - Tiny Twinkles
Roses - Recollections/Primas
Vellum Dollie from previous TE Kit
I distressed the edges of the image and solid purple paper


The following two cards are some that I have not posted on Scripture Thursday.


Both images and scripture were provided by Abby. All the papers are from my stash. I used a ticket punch and a punch by MS.  Yellow Silk ribbon and grosgrain pink ribbon are from previous TE KIK's. Candy dots and the large scallop die by TE were also used.




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! BernieB

1 comment:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Oh Bernadette, do you have any idea how uplifted I feel after seeing these beautiful cards you made with my scripture graphics. I was having a mini pity party today and after seeing this and spending time with a friend, I know everything will be okay. I absolutely love what you've done with the cards. Thank you so much for participating in Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby