Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Phillipians 4:11

This image is one from Abby over at
Little Birdie Blessings Blog. I love the verse and the soft colors and had the perfect sketch for it. MOJO Monday 231 posted this on , well, Monday.  So I got to work today and got my color inspiration from the image. I will also be posting this over at Word Art Wednesday. I just love when I can make a card that can cross over to different challenge blogs, don't you?

RECIPE
Taylored Expressions Feb Key Ingredient Kit provided most of the materials used on the card. The die cut leaves are from TE, Nestabilities for the embossed circle ,Cuttlebug -Swiss Dot folder, Corner Chomper, Pop Dots, and the Poppy Flower was by Jolee.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! BernieB
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Oh Bernadette, I LOVE this card. That particular verse with that graphic of a woman pondering is one of my absolute favorites. Thank you for telling me you'd made this. ~ Abby

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your card - it combines so many beautiful elements. Thanks for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday, and have a great week.
Blessings,
Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Thanks for linking this to Scripture Thursday and for the links in your post. I'll add it to my pinterest board. Your work is FANTASTIC. ~ Abby

Carol said...

Love the colors you used on the card. I like the texture the Bazzil gave to the tag.

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

I am just going through all those Mojo MOnday entries and leaving comments on the ones that catch my eye. Your card is GORGEOUS!! I just love all your layers and textures and dry embossing! Fabulous job!