Monday, March 26, 2012

Luke 24:6



This is the simple Easter card that I am sending to my family. I have 9 of these to make plus some cute ones for the 6 grandchildren. I better get busy. The one extra thing I am going to do on the card is add Glossy Accents to the tulip and tiny pearls along the leaf. I think it just added some added dimension and interest. The updated photo is above...

Papers - all are from my older paper stash
Nestabilities die
TE Large Scallop die
TE Tip Toe Through the Tulips die (small)
Micheal's pearl accents
Cuttlbug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Versa Magic Wheat chalk ink


Linked to:

Little Birdie Blessings

Word Art Wenesday

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Bernie...thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your wonderful comment! I love this card creation! You have used one of my favourite Easter scriptures...
hugs and blessings from Australia,
Pauline

Little Birdie Blessings said...

This card is a beauty, I love the layout and the scripture you used. Thanks for linking this to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby