Friday, March 2, 2012

I Never Met...TESC153



This is the card I made for Taylored Expresssions Blog challenge. Boy, it took me several days before I could figure out something to put into those 8 circles (or squares on the original sketch )! Needless to say, it was a challenge. I finally decided on using the Build a Treat Border Die and cutting each cupcake individually. I colored them to match some of the cupcake colors in the paper. I'm fairly happy with the results, although, pink is not my favorite color to work with!






RECIPE
Papers: June 2011 Key Ingredients Kit
Ribbon from same kit
Bling - want2scrap
Assorted punches
Sentiment - TE Build a Treat Set
Pop Dots/Prismacolor Pencils /OMS

    THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! BernieB
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

This card is delightful, what a lot of work coloring and cutting. Thanks for sharing it with us. ~ Abby

Betty Benton said...

What a fun card! Love all your yummy cupcakes -- thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on the card I made for this challenge at Taylored Expressions!

Taylor said...

Just adorable! I happen to love pink so this is right up my alley! ;)

Tracy said...

This was a head scratcher, but you totally knocked this one out of the park Bernadette!! Great use of sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC!
Hugs,
Tracy