Saturday, March 17, 2012

Freshly Made #26 Sketch



 This was the card that I was able to create today. I was hoping to get several cards done, but this was the extent of my creativity for the day.

The sketch inspiration was by Freshly Made, Sketch # 26. This is the first time using this site and I plan on using it often. The image is from Abby over at the Little Birdie Blessings blog. I just love this one. So soft and pretty and the verse is wonderful.


RECIPE:
Papers - Taylored Expressions Feb. Key Ingredient Kit
Image- Little Birdie Blessings
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Bosskut Small Daisy DiePosted by Picasa
Copper Pearls
Versa Magic - Wheat

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!  BernieB

4 comments:

Allisa said...

Love the details on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Hi Bernadette, This card is a beauty for sure. The graphic you used is one of my all time favorites. I'm going to look at the site you mentioned here. Thanks so much for linking this beautiful card to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

Cindy Hall said...

Love everything about it. The texturing, the flower, the image, the colors, everything! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous ... Love that vintage image, love the textured background and colour scheme!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!