Friday, February 24, 2012

Wednesday Word Art -Psalm 46:10

I just love this verse. I couldn't wait to create a card for it so I could link up at Word Art Wednesday. The papers are from Taylored Expressions Feb Key Ingredient Kit. All the elements in this kit are just so easy to coordinate. The black silk ribbon I bought extra with the kit, but the rose and black pearls were included. I stamped the Kraft paper with Taylors new stamp set, Vintage Dreamer. It's oh so pretty and is half price through the beginning of March if you subscribe for the monthly kit. I have been a sybscriber for several years and just love the "crafty love" I receive every month! The sentiment is a free digital from Word Art Wednesday. Who doesn't like free. It was cut out using Nestabilities beaded circles and raised with pop dots.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY and have a wonderful, crafty and blessed weekend! BernieB
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Bernadette! This card is really beautiful. I really love the damask image stamped on the background. You did am amazing job putting this together. Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. It is SUCH a tremendous blessing when we see people use, and enjoy, our free word art so beautifully in their creations. We are SO very blessed to have you with us, and sincerely hope you will join us again next week. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday

Sarah said...

Your card is beautiful! Really love the black ribbon and how you've designed the card. I have some blog candy I'm giving away if you'd like to enter: http://plainandfancypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-candy.html
Hugs