Thursday, February 2, 2012

Psalm 17:17



This card was actually made last week for Scripture Thursday Linky Party #14 over at Little Birdie Blessings. I did not get it up on my blog soon enough to get it linked before this morning. Much to my surprise, Abby, posted this verse with a beautiful vintage image that we could use this week. I'm so blessed to have wonderful family and friends who enrich my life everyday. Now I need to decide which friend I am going to send it to!                                        

 RECIPE:
       Word Art - Karen Murray
Image - Little Birdie Blessings
 Crate Paper/Farmhouse - Girls Paparie/Kitch (TEKIKits)
Ribbon from stash, Little Twinkles - Taylored Expressions, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents on Lily of the Valley, Crop-o-Dile Corner Chomper, Versa Magic (wheat) for distressing, Keyhole - Melissa Frances
This card was also linked to WORD ART WEDNESDAY.  Make sure you stop by and see the beautiful work the design team does!

     
Well I'm off to post some more cards here on my blog and link one of them up to another site. Oh, I almost forgot. I need to make a card for my grandson, Jackson , who will be 10 next week!

THANKS for stopping by and have a blessed and joyful day in the LORD!
BernieB

11 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Oh, I just love this card, especially that you used one of my vintage images. I LOVE to see what others do with them and will be adding this to my pinterest boards. Glad to see you using Karen's word art. I love the colors and style of your card, it's very me. Thank you so much for linking it up to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

Shoregirl said...

Your card is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I love all the elements about it -- colors, textures, and style!

Karen Murray said...

I LOVE this card! I love the colors and the image and the whole design...it's so pretty. It blesses my heart so much to see my WORDart being used. Thanks so much!

Karen Letchworth said...

Bernadette: I absolutely LOVE this card. It is just so elegant and lovely; not to mention a very dear verse to me. It's one I've used SO many times in teaching my children about the importance of true Godly friends. I would like to invite you to link up this GORGEOUS card at Word Art Wednesday. We are a challenge blog that only has ONE requirement (ever), and that is to use scripture in your work. Karen M is our new designer of the free word art we offer every week. I would just LOVE to have you join us and begin to play along in our challenges. Your work is SO lovely, and you would be a great blessing to our blog. I hope you will stop by. Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday
wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

This Art That Heals said...

Wow, you have captured the verse so beautifully in this. I love the textures and the papers are so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing this at my Word Art Wed. challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art.

Karen Letchworth said...

Bernadette: Thanks so much for linking up. I am SO in love with this card, and I really hope you will become a regular as well as joining our Blog Hop February 9. May God bless you!
Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday
P.S. I'd like to invite you to visit my blog, and if you like - we could become followers of one another's blogs. It would be great fun, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Becky said...

This is lovely Bernadette, wonderful image. Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Sherry Gardner said...

I love the colors you chose....:)

Mynnette said...

This is amazingly gorgeous!!! LOVE that image--and it's beautiful with your sentiment! :)

Marcia said...

Bernadette, you are not only talented, you are gifted. This is simply gorgeous. Found you through Abby's Little Birdie Blessings and look forward to visiting.
Much love!

CreatewithTlc said...

Such a beautiful card.
Paulette