Saturday, February 18, 2012

Psalm 119:105


This card was made using the free Word Art over at Word Art Wednesday. Karen does such a beautiful job. The sketch is from MOJO Monday228. I'm going to be making another card with this sketch. I received some new stamps and wanted to play and use this layout.

RECIPE

Papers -Taylored Expressions February 2012 Key Ingredient Kit
My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found
Reflections Flower ( I attached this using my hot glue gun)
Lace - from stash
Taylored Expressions Tiny Twinkles
Nestabilities - Labels 1/ Beaded Circles

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! Bernie B


3 comments:

This Art That Heals said...

This is beautiful, thank you for sharing on my Word Art Wednesday challenge. I love the layers and the beautiful flower. :o)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card, and we're SO blessed to have you join us at Word Art Wednesday. I really hope you will come back again this Wednesday for another great challenge so that we can see more of your beautiful work. Blessings to you!
Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday

Carol said...

Pretty card! I like the bling.