Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Redeemer Lives/REDO

I added the ribbon today because I was just not "feeling" this card the way it was. It just adde some softness in my opinion. YIKES, another redo! Maybe I need to give myself a few days before I post my "creations". :>}}
Original Card
I made this card for Word Art Wednesday using the free Word Art. Such a great verse to be reminded of we serve a living God and saviour.

RECIPE
Papers: Bazzill solid/Basic Grey (Perihery)
K&Company Grand Adhesions
Kaiser Aqua Pearls
Shape: Cricut using Lacy Labels (Best Wihes cut at 2/1/2") backed with  chip board.
Computer generated Word Art
Colorbox ink to distress the edges
The quality of these photo is not the best. I was having trouble with uploading my images from Picasa to my blog. THANKS for stopping by! BernieB

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, those butterflies look like they are about to fly off the page. Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Karen Letchworth said...

Bernadette: This card is absolutely beauitiful, as your art always is - SUCH a blessing. We're so grateful to have you share your gorgeous cards with us in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We pray that God will bless your week and be with you to meet all your needs according to His perfect will.
Blessings to you,
Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday