Thursday, February 9, 2012

Linky Thursday

I made this card this morning using a Little Birdie Blessings digi. Although the verse is not on the image, it is from 1John 4:8.

RECIPE:
Papers: Bazzill, 7 gypsies (Venice)

The card stock behind the image was cut with my Cricut using the LacyLabel cartridge(girly girl cut at 4 inches)

The ribbon is from my stash
Stick pin is from a swap I was in last summer. Sorry, I don't remember who created it.
Pearls by want2scrap

THANKS for stopping and have a blessed weekend! BernieB


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Bernadette!

Thank you sooo much for your comment on my blog and for visiting. I decided I HAD to track you back and I'm sure glad I did. Your card is gorgeous! Its inspiring.

I hope you have a terrific creative weekend.

Blessings, Barb

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Hi Bernadette, I'm thrilled to see you back at Scripture Thursday. Of course your card is beautiful as always. Thanks for the link, much appreciated. You've made a stunning Valentine card, I like the touch of the pins at the top, and of course the graphic. ~ Abby

Mynnette said...

Oh, WOW! This is absolutely GORGEOUS--LOVE the rich colors that you've used--this is stunning! :)

Becky said...

wow.. This is stunning!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment for the hop.
Hugs & Blessings :)