Friday, February 24, 2012

February Key Ingredients Blog Hop and Challenge

This is the card that I will enter in for the challenge over at Taylored Expressions Blog. I have another one swimming around in my head, but I will try my hand at it next week. This card is for my son who's celebrating a birthday the end of next week. The papers in this kit seem to be appropriate for a male or female. This is simple, although I was tempted to use some ribbon an bling! The sketch inspiration is from Linda Heller over at Stamping School.

RECIPE

Papers - FebKIK - Lost and Found Two
Black Pearls - FebKIK - want2scrap which were included in the kit
Square Nestabilities
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Vintage Dreamer

* If you subscribe to Taylor's kits this month you can get the stamp set for half price.($10.98) That's really a great deal since there are 13 stamps total!

Stamps on inside of the card are by TPC studio/except the typewriter which is part of the Vintage Dreamer stamp set.

Posted by Picasa

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! BernieB

No comments: