Saturday, January 28, 2012

Some Birdy Loves Me!






I made this card to be entered in the TESC #151. This new Key Ingredient January Kit papers have me "smitten".  Right now I am planning on sending this to my 4 year old grandaughter. She LOVES anything pink!

Recipe: 
Papers: January Key Ingredient Kit/soild papers from TE store
Stamp: Some Birdy Loves You - Taylored Expressions
Tiny twinkles - Taylored Expressions
Prismacolor pencils using OMS
Scalloped Circles - Cricut / Lacy Labels - Sccallop3
Grass - EK success
Pop dots/Memento Black Ink
Cuttlebug die cut for corner embellishment

THANKS for stopping by... BernieB

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love this paper for this image! I like all of the details you added too. Great use of the sketch! Thank you for playing along with TESC!

Hugs,
Tracy

Cassie said...

Oh Bernie, that is a darling image! Great take on the sketch :D