Saturday, January 21, 2012

Little Birdie Blessings Card


This card was made for Scripture Thursday Linky Party using one of Abby's free vintage images. She is highlighting Hymns this week. I made this card for a sweet sister in the Lord who has been battling cancer. I try to send her one homemade card a month with words of encouragement, which usually includes a scripture. All the papers on this card are from Taylored Expressions June Key Ingredient Kit (Basic Grey-Sweet Threads). The ribbon is from PTI and I am not certain were the blue flower is from. It could be a Websters Pages embellishment which I hot glued to the ribbon. I used a border punch and a corner punch to complete the card. I hope you stop over at Abby's site and see the beautiful images she provides and the wonderful ministry of encouragement through God's word.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
Bernie B


1 comment:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Oh Bernadette, tears welled up in my eyes when I saw this beautiful card you made with one of my scripture images. It makes me feel so good that they are being used in such a way to encourage others. I'd love to feature them on my blog sometime if it's okay with you. You can let me know littlebirdieblessings@gmail.com

You have encouraged me this morning and are my first blessing of the day. Thank you for linking this up to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby