Saturday, January 21, 2012

Birthday Card

This card was made for one of my daughters who will be celebrating a birthday this week. All papers are from Taylored Expressions May Key Ingredient Kit (American Krafts-Happy Go Lucky) I used the ribbon from that kit also. The flower was cut using a Fiskars large scallop punch, and 2 flower die cuts from Friendship Blooms by Taylored Expression and then topped with a button from my stash, For the scalloped bottom papers, I used the medium die by Taylored Expressions. The green paper was embossed with Cricut embossing folder, and a square Nestibilities was used to stamp the sentiment on. The sentiment is one from PTI that I just love. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy what you see here on my blog and decide to be a follower!
BernieB 

No comments: