Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Recent Cards



The first two cards were inspired by cards that were included in  " 31 Ways to Say Thanks" published by Ella publishing. This ebook has been very helpful to me. Very inspiring , wonderful tips and simple cards. The papers were from the October/November Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions.

The third card is using November KIKit but the card was the Quilt Card by Corinna McGregor. Loved all the elments on this card. Thank you Corinna for the inspiration!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Great cards Bernadette. I pinned one of them on pinterest. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving an encouraging comment. You are appreciated. Thanks for sharing all that you do here on your blog. ~ Abby

Bernadette Bliss said...

Thanks Abby for being so kind to post on my blog and pinning me.