Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fun with Digital Scrapbooking

I was given the opportunity to try a digital scrapbook program recently by My Memories. What a fun and creative way to scrap your memories. The software allows you to  design and build entire albums with very little effort. By just using one of the many installed templates, or by designing your own pages from scratch scrapbooking couldn't be easier! I have used the templates on the program to design Ross and Susan's wedding pictures. Using just a few pictures has made it manageable for me since I have 4 more weddings to scrap!  They even have a printing service so I can have them bound in book form. Easy,Peasy. By the way, this is my very first digital scrapbook and believe me with the simplicity of this great software program it will not be the last.



   


Now for the best part of this post. They have given my blog readers a great opportunity. I will have my very own Share the Memories code that will provide a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value!) Now, how great is that! We all love bargains and truthfully this is a SUPER one. To enter the giveaway, go to their website, choose your favorite digital paper pack or layout, then comment here on my blog. I will then draw a name and contact the winner by email and post it here on my blog. 


Have fun looking around the site and I hope you like the pages that I have posted. Have a great weekend! ~B~



 

Blog- http://blog.mymemories.com/
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mymemoriessuite
Twitter- http://twitter.com/#!/mymemoriessuite






 

No comments: