Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sweet Kempton

My daughter Lauren sent this to me today. This is my youngest grandchild, Kempton who will be one in November. That is hard to believe. It seems like only yesterday I first saw him when he was only a few days old.

My oldest GD , Morgyn, is going into the Marines in a few weeks. That seems so strange also. She and her Mom came to live with us for a short time when she was a year old and now here she is almost 20 and off to serve our country!

Madysonn will be a Senior in High School, Esther will be turning four on the 18th. of this month, Jackson is 9 and we are having a new grand baby join our clan in October. I love all of these kiddos. The hardest part of having these wonderful grand children, is having to be a long distance grand parent. I have had to depend on the Lord's grace to deal with this and He has been faithful to keep me joyful in the circumstance.

Perhaps someday it will be different, but for now I have texting, Skype, phone calls, email, and occasional plane trips to depend on. And for that , I AM THANKFUL!!! Have wonderful weekend~B~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: