Monday, July 18, 2011

Hmm, Should I sell?

This is really unbelievable. I have been gone to Cary/Raleigh twice in 4 1/2 weeks getting back to AZ on July 5. I am now home working on getting our 1983 mobile home cleaned and decorated without renovations. We finalized the sale while I was away and I have been working at it since July 6. I just don't have the energy I once had, so things are going very slow.

I did manage to get cupboards cleaned inside and out, get rid of unwanted "stuff" that was left here, move some things from the Motor Home , changed cabinet handles (now I wish I would have chosen something a little different) and just general cleaning. Tomorrow we have the new carpet installed which I am looking forward to. Our new gas stove will be in about a week. Then on to painting the feature wall in the bedroom and decorating that space. The bathroom will be next on the list to be painted, AZ room ceiling fix and some more decorating choices for each space.

We were able to get a nice,small sectional from Big Lots over the weekend. It's a deep chocolate brown which I really had my heart set on. God is GOOD! I have Faith Works College class tonight and need to get ready for that.

The title is what it is because I have not really done any crafting for so long and think I should sell my craft supplies. Oh, I take that back. I did make 4 cards for a swap last week, but forgot to take pictures!!! I joined Card Camp thinking I would have time to make cards with the help of some great inspiration, but that plan has not worked. Maybe next month...


Our "new" home. This is just 7 spaces down from where we have our Motor Home parked. Hopefully, we will be able to stay cooler with the high triple digit temperatures for the summer!

Thanks for stopping by...BernieB

No comments: