Saturday, June 25, 2011

No MOJO, again!

Again it has been weeks since I have created anything or even felt like creating. I just seem to push my supplies around hoping they would be like a MAGIC BOTTLE and I would instantly have projects created! As of today, it has not worked! All I have done is make up a little package for my Secret Pal and finally got it in the mail yesterday.

I am off to North Carolina for 8 days on Monday. I will be helping my daughter Stephanie get settled in her new home. I'm really looking forward to another visit with my family and friends there. When I get back I will be playing along cardmakers Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner. They have put together a Summer Card Camp that I hope will get my creative juices flowing again. If you have a chance, hope over to their site and see the inspiration they have planned.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by... ~B~

No comments: