Sunday, May 1, 2011

My MOJO Left and is now BACK!












It's been weeks since I created or posted. After a trip to FL and one to Mexico, I came back not even feeling like crafting. I even had my craft supplies laying out on my table for almost 2 weeks and just ruffled through them expecting to get some type of inspiration.
I was really starting to feel down and was trying to figure out what I could do to get the MOJO back. I went to the Lord and asked what I needed to do, if anything. I was inspired to look at Taylored Expressions site and the thought came to me to do my on take on the designs in the section  labeled KI Subscription Gallery. Although I download the inspiration sheet every month, I really just wanted to do "my thing". I would much rather have my own design, but that was just not happening. So the designs above are my take on the beautiful cards there.

All of the above cards are utilizing the papers and ribbon and pearls from the KI for April Kit. The chipboard pieces, and candy dots are not. The stamps are PTI , Hero Arts and an unknown cling stamp. The die cuts were made using my Cricut, chipboard pieces are from an unknown source and various edge punches.(EKSuccess, Martha Stewart)

Today I hope to work on several Mother Day cards and actually get them done and mailed tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful , crafty week! ~B~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: