Saturday, March 19, 2011

Taylored Expressions - Sweet Love

I am super excited to see that Taylored Expressions is now a sponsor member on Splitcoaststampers.  I just love Taylors kits and would love to own some of her stamps, but the stamp storage situation here in the Motor Home is tight. Hopefully, once I do some cleaning out and selling, I can replace them with her sweet stamps.

She graciously provided free digital stamps so we could play along on her Grand Opening Challenge. I used these cute penguins, but did not use the sentiment she provided. I'm not sure who I will sending this card to, so wanted it not to be so specific.
All the papers are from the recent  Key Ingredients Kit (MARCH) papers, ribbon, Candy Dots 
Prismacolor Pencils w/OMS, scallop punch and foam squares. 
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you go over to Splitcoast and Taylors news. ~B~ 

1 comment:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a fun and cute card! The double scallops are perfect next to the funky ribbon.