Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's a Secret!






This is a card and small gift that I am sending my Secret Pal for March using the Verve Sketch Challenge Card. The stickpins are "homemade". I was in a Stick Pin Swap over at CDAC and had extra beads so I  made up a few more. Those are addictive! It is a good thing I only have limited room here in the MH or I'd have a lot of beads to store!
Now on to the recipe for the card and little gift packet of pins:
Paper: Bazzill solids, Rusty Pickle - Lucky
Digi sentiment - Meljen,  Shamrock or clover - Lucy-Learns.com
Button - Buttons Galore - Harlequin collection, stash
Ribbon - Olfay
Punches - Chain Link by EKS, MS, Fiskar, SU, Corner Chomper
Various beads from Micheal's and Walmart - I didn't save the packaging
Felt from ACMoore

Thanks for stopping by! ~B~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Lovely cards! Thank you for joining our “Green” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

MommaJess said...

Very pretty. Thank you for joining us this week for the Meljens GREEN challenge.

Jess