Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blessing Card


Posted by Picasa 
I decided to use i heart sketchMarch2011 for this card.
There is a story behind this and it all started with the paper. I was in a LSS just looking at some of their recent additions when I came across this design. Although, it does not show up real well on this card, it's FULL of fun pocketbooks. Perhaps I should have selected another design, I just knew I had to use it. I brought it home because I had my daughter Lauren in mind. She LOVES pocketbooks! My mind started  going into overdrive about images and sentiments.


I remembered I had this image by BUGABOO stamps, so I went ahead and printed it out. As I was locating  the image, I passed the WORD ART that Karen Murray graciously offers freely on her site. And their it was,
Psalm 68:19. I knew immediately it fit all the criteria needed for my daughters card. Some background, I enjoy sending a scripture based sentiments with my family and friend cards, so this just worked for me.
So after all that here is the RECIPE:
Patterned Paper - Crate Paper (?) I really need to do a search to see if this is right.
Solids - Bazzill
Digi Stamp - BUGABOO and  Karen Murray - Word Art
PTI - sentiment on front
Button - Buttons galore -Harliquin collection
Pleated Pink Ribbon - source unknown
Primacolor Pencils/OMS
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peak!

No comments: